Special offer for first time subscribers

Sign up for WagerTalk News Alerts and get Free Picks, Discounts and Get $15 Free towards any single purchase at WagerTalk

*One Coupon per Household

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Today’s Plays

CBB MONDAY BEST BET 83% HEATER🔥

RED HOT 10-2 (83%) college basketball run on the line tonight and you can hop on board for ONLY $9. Drew Martin has one singled out best bet for the clients and this package gives you complete access with detailed written analysis. Drew is #1 at WT over the last 30 days hitting (72%) overall. He has also hit (61%) on all CBB plays dating back to January 26th, 2021. Join in- Let's cash!

How Our Pick Guarantee Works WagerTalk's pick guarantee option backs your purchase with 100% in capper credits. If your pick doesn't win, the paid cash value of a guaranteed pick will be credited back to your account in the form of capper credits good for a daily or 3-day all-access pass from that handicapper.

WagerTalk Specials

7 Day Pass from Drew = 7 Day Pass from Adam for $1.00!

For a limited time when purchasing a 7 Day All-Access Pass from Drew Martin, you will ALSO get a 7 Day All-Access Pass from Adam Trigger for ONLY $1.00 more! 

Since the middle of December, Drew has produced +23.15% in profit and Adam +22.90%, for a combined client bankroll increase of +46.05%. This combo package will also include ANY 5% Best Bets where Drew has cashed 11 of his last 13 for 85% winners and ALL SPORTS so you can bet right alongside Drew where he is on pace for his 5th-straight winning College Basketball season!



Was $198.00, Now $100.00

One Day Pass

Less than the price of 2 regular picks

(Every pick in every sport)

1 Day Pass

$39 Add to Cart

Upgrade to a 3 or 7 Day Pass and Save Big!

3 Day Pass

$69 Now $49

Save up to 47% OFF over DAILY ACCESS

Add to Cart

7 Day Pass

$119 Now $99

Save up to 65% OFF over DAILY ACCESS

Add to Cart

Long Term and Seasonal Passes

All Sports Pass

Football

Basketball

Last 20 Picks

Date Sport pick Result
Jan 22 CBB 3% – (631) Kentucky at (632) Auburn Total Over 149.0 (-110)
(Analysis)
Win
Jan 22 CBB 3% – (643) Oklahoma State at (644) Texas Total Under 125.5 (-110)
(Analysis)
Win
Jan 22 CBB 3% – (713) Mississippi at (714) Mississippi State Total Over 134.5 (-110)
(Analysis)
Win
Jan 22 CBB 3% – (749) LSU at (750) Tennessee Total Under 130.5 (-110)
(Analysis)
Win
Jan 22 NFL 3% – Green Bay Packers -5.5 (-110)
(Analysis)
Loss
Jan 22 CBB 3% – (795) Texas A&M at (796) Arkansas Total Under 144.5 (-110)
(Analysis)
Loss
Jan 19 CBB 3% – (707) TCU at (708) Oklahoma State Total Under 130.5 (-110)
(Analysis)
Win
Jan 19 CBB 5% – (715) Georgia at (716) Auburn Total Over 153.5 (-110)
(Analysis)
Loss
Jan 16 NFL 3% – Tampa Bay Buccaneers -8.5 (-110)
(Analysis)
Win
Jan 16 NFL 3% – San Francisco 49ers +3.0 (-105)
(Analysis)
Win
Jan 15 CBB 3% – (627) Arkansas at (628) LSU Total Under 146.0 (-110)
(Analysis)
Win
Jan 12 CBB 5% – (711) Temple at (712) Tulsa Total Under 133.0 (-110)
(Analysis)
Push
Jan 11 CBB 5% – (663) Oklahoma State at (664) West Virginia Total Under 134.0 (-110)
(Analysis)
Win
Jan 10 CFB 3% – Alabama +3.0 (-115)
(Analysis)
Loss
Jan 09 NFL 3% – (459) New York Jets at (460) Buffalo Bills Total Under 40.5 (-110)
(Analysis)
Win
Jan 08 CBB 3% – (633) Texas at (634) Oklahoma State Total Under 127.5 (-110)
(Analysis)
Win
Jan 05 CBB 5% – (689) Temple at (690) Central Florida Total Under 133.0 (-110)
(Analysis)
Win
Jan 04 CBB 5% – (603) Auburn at (604) South Carolina Total Over 145.5 (-110)
(Analysis)
Win
Jan 02 NFL 4% – Dallas Cowboys -3.0 (-115)
(Analysis)
Loss
Jan 01 CFB 3% – Arkansas -2.5 (-115)
(Analysis)
Win
WHO’S HOT?
| ALL | CBB | NBA | NFL | NHL | SOC | GLF
Last 3 Days
1. Gianni the Greek $5,070, 31-15-0 (67.39%)
2. Las Vegas Cris $1,754, 28-21-0 (57.14%)
3. Andrew McInnis $1,200, 3-0-0 (100.00%)
Last 7 Days
1. Gianni the Greek $3,860, 52-36-0 (59.09%)
2. Andy Lang $3,230, 38-19-0 (66.67%)
3. Andrew McInnis $3,035, 15-6-0 (71.43%)
Last 30 Days
1. Gianni the Greek $7,060, 162-128-6 (55.86%)
2. Las Vegas Cris $6,624, 147-107-3 (57.87%)
3. Andy Lang $6,280, 150-111-0 (57.47%)
See more